About US

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Driver - Baguio Branch

Requirements and Qualifications

  • At least College Level or any computer related courses.
  • 2 Years Experience in driving
  • With effective communications skills
  • With valid professional driver license code 23
  • Date: 21 March 2011
  • City/Town: Baguio
  • Location: Benguet
  • Wage/Salary: Negotiable
  • Start: Immediately
  • Duration: Full-time
  • Type: Full Time
  • How to apply: Please email your resume with picture & Transcript of Record thru email
  • Company: Enigma Technologies, Inc.
  • Contact: Erlene Aquino
  • Phone: 045 888-1994
  • Fax: 045 888-1994
  • Email: personnel.enigmatech@gmail.com

1 comments:

Dear Sir:

I read with interest your advertisement for delivery driver in your company.

Attached is a copy of my resume that details practical experience gained through trainings and seminars. As you can see from my resume, I have a firm foundation in driving.

Thank you for taking your time to review my resume. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my education, practical skills, and background would qualify me to be a member of Fedex Airfreight 2100 Inc..

Please contact me at 09158192362 or email me at alanoghassan@yahoo.com to set up a time for an interview. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Ghassan Alano

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More